- October 31, 2014
- Acoustic Open Mic at Java Central in WestervilleStarts: 7:00 pmDescription: Diverse players from all over central Ohio singing folk rock, country, progressive rock (acoustic, of
- November 1, 2014
- Pancake Breakfast at Hills Market DowntownStarts: 9:00 amDescription: Join us for a stack of pancakes, sausage and Silver Bridge coffee every Saturday morning
- Fiber Circle at Stratford Ecological CenterStarts: 10:00 amDescription:
- Tai Chi Class Taught by Ro-Z MendelsonStarts: 11:00 amDescription: Classes are $15 each or you can get 6 classes for $78. Contact: Ro-z Mendelson
- Saturday Classes on Chi Kung (Qigong)Starts: 12:30 pmDescription: Darryl Mendelson <email@example.com> is teaching a class on Chi Kung (Qigong) at Yoga-Well-Being Movement Arts
- Gallery Hop Short NorthStarts: 5:00 pmDescription: Join merchants, galleries, artists, bars and restaurants in the monthly celebration of Central Ohio art.
- November 2, 2014
- First Sunday Free Admission to Wexner Center for the ArtsStarts: 11:00 amDescription: Admission is free on the first Sunday of every month. Location:
- Socrates Cafe Meeting at Panera's on Bethel RdStarts: 5:00 pmDescription: The Socrates Cafe in Columbus is affiliated with over 400 gatherings around the world where
- November 3, 2014
- First Monday at Clintonville Community Market Offers Extra 5% Discount to MembersStarts: 8:00 amDescription: Now is a good day to stock up! Discount applies to everything in the store
- Yoga Well-Being Class at Junctionview Studios in GrandviewStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: Yoga Well-Being is Hatha Yoga with smooth flowing movements (Vinyasa) that calms the nerves, and
- Yoga Class Led by Kathleen Lewis at Unity ChurchStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: This popular, long running class led by Co-op and SL member Kathleen Lewis happens almost
- Motive Monday Features Innovative Events at Brothers DrakeStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: Every 1st Monday of the month, Brothers Drake hosts an innovative new event which combines
- November 4, 2014
- Blue Heron Sangha Meditation GroupStarts: 7:15 pmDescription: The group meets for meditation and dharma activities every Tuesday. Directions:http://www.columbusdominicans.org/whoweare/ourhome/map.htm or more info contact
- Stitch & Bitch Knitting Group at Wild Goose CreativeStarts: 7:30 pmDescription: Open to everyone with a desire, knack or appreciation of yarn or thread, join us
- Queer Yoga’s Tuesday TadasanaStarts: 7:30 pmDescription: Queer Yoga is Columbus’s first queer-focused yoga class that offers professional yoga instruction in a
- November 5, 2014
- Tai Chi Class Taught by Ro-Z MendelsonStarts: 10:00 amDescription: All classes are $15 each or you can get 6 classes for $78. Contact: Ro-z
- Spirit Yoga at Chushin CenterStarts: 5:30 pmDescription: Spirit Yoga seeks to help students deepen into their practice; finding their own edge, and
- Yoga for EVERY Body Led by Victoria Frisch in WestervilleStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: Victoria Frisch is now offering her gentle, Hatha style yoga (and more) class in Westerville.
- Rawluck! Organic, Vegan, Living Foods PotluckStarts: 7:00 pmDescription: Weds March 6 7 – 8:30 pm
This is a great introduction to the living
- Queer YogaStarts: 7:30 pmDescription: Queer Yoga is Columbus's first queer-focused yoga class that offers professional yoga instruction in a
- November 6, 2014
- Food Truck Food CourtStarts: 11:00 amDescription: Enjoy a plethora of fantastic lunch options on Thursdays at Columbus Commons. The Food Truck
- Taoist Meditation Class Led by Ro-Z MendelsonStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: All classes are $15 each or you can get 6 classes for $78. Contact: Ro-z
- Local Drink Tasting at House WineStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: House Wine will offer a variety of Ohio beverages like Rockmill Brewery’s beers, mead from
- Sacred Sessions: Mindfulness and Meditation at Pearls of WisdomStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: Sacred Sessions… every Thursday Evening. Center yourself for the entire week with the single most
- Transition Central Ohio Hub Meets First ThursdaysStarts: 6:30 pmDescription: We meet the first Thursday of each month to inform, discuss and collaborate on initiatives
Other Local Calendars…
Clintonville Community Market Co-op <www.communitymarket.org>
Simply Living: http://www.
Columbus Peace Network Calendar: http://www.
Columbus Underground: http://www.
Folk Music Events: http://www.cfms-inc.
Metro Parks: http://reservations.
Ohio Ecological Food and Farming Association: http://www.oeffa.
Spore Infoshop: http://www.
Stratford Ecological Center: http://www.
WCBE Events: http://events.
Wexner Center for the Arts: http://www.wexarts.org/
Wild Goose Creative: http://www.