- March 9, 2014
- Too Many Cooks: Conversations with Local ChefsStarts: 7:00 pmDescription: Too Many Cooks is a one of a kind experience. We feature local chefs and
- March 10, 2014
- Yoga Well-Being Class at Junctionview Studios in GrandviewStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: Yoga Well-Being is Hatha Yoga with smooth flowing movements (Vinyasa) that calms the nerves, and
- Yoga Class Led by Kathleen Lewis at Unity ChurchStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: This popular, long running class led by Co-op and SL member Kathleen Lewis happens almost
- Free Movie Monday (with SBB card) 2nd Fridays at the GatewayStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: Join us at 6 pm for our next rendition of Free Movie Monday at the
- Monday Night Live Special at Wild Goose CreativeStarts: 9:00 pmDescription: Travis Hoewischer and Wild Goose Creative present a first-of-its-variety variety show, featuring some of the
- March 11, 2014
- Story Time on the Farm at Stratford Ecological CenterStarts: 10:00 amDescription: Tues March 12 10 am – 11am
Meets the second Tuesday of every month. Stories
- Herbal Study Group at Stratford Ecological CenterStarts: 1:00 pmDescription: Come together in a sharing circle to explore the many uses of wild and cultivated
- Guitar Jam Hosted by John Morgan Featured at Java Central in WestervilleStarts: 7:00 pmDescription:
- Free Laughter Yoga at Bexley Public LibraryStarts: 7:00 pmDescription: Usually meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Check to verify.
- Blue Heron Sangha Meditation GroupStarts: 7:15 pmDescription: The group meets for meditation and dharma activities every Tuesday. Directions:http://www.columbusdominicans.org/whoweare/ourhome/map.htm or more info contact
- Stitch & Bitch Knitting Group at Wild Goose CreativeStarts: 7:30 pmDescription: Open to everyone with a desire, knack or appreciation of yarn or thread, join us
- Queer Yoga’s Tuesday TadasanaStarts: 7:30 pmDescription: Queer Yoga is Columbus’s first queer-focused yoga class that offers professional yoga instruction in a
- March 12, 2014
- Tai Chi Class Taught by Ro-Z MendelsonStarts: 10:00 amDescription: All classes are $15 each or you can get 6 classes for $78. Contact: Ro-z
- Spirit Yoga at Chushin CenterStarts: 5:30 pmDescription: Spirit Yoga seeks to help students deepen into their practice; finding their own edge, and
- Yoga for EVERY Body Led by Victoria Frisch in WestervilleStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: Victoria Frisch is now offering her gentle, Hatha style yoga (and more) class in Westerville.
- Queer YogaStarts: 7:30 pmDescription: Queer Yoga is Columbus's first queer-focused yoga class that offers professional yoga instruction in a
- March 13, 2014
- Food Truck Food CourtStarts: 11:00 amDescription: Enjoy a plethora of fantastic lunch options on Thursdays at Columbus Commons. The Food Truck
- Taoist Meditation Class Led by Ro-Z MendelsonStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: All classes are $15 each or you can get 6 classes for $78. Contact: Ro-z
- Sacred Sessions: Mindfulness and Meditation at Pearls of WisdomStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: Sacred Sessions… every Thursday Evening. Center yourself for the entire week with the single most
- Local Drink Tasting at House WineStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: House Wine will offer a variety of Ohio beverages like Rockmill Brewery’s beers, mead from
- Free Laughter Yoga at Bexley Public LibraryStarts: 7:00 pmDescription: Usually meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Contact Gail 235-7369.
- Bliss Run Mindfulness Community at Unity Spiritual Center on Maize RdStarts: 7:00 pmDescription: Meets weekly. Reclaim peace within yourself through Mindfulness as part of a supportive community. Based
- March 14, 2014
- Acoustic Open Mic at Java Central in WestervilleStarts: 7:00 pmDescription: Diverse players from all over central Ohio singing folk rock, country, progressive rock (acoustic, of
- See You Thursday Improv (Pull the String Productions)Starts: 8:00 pmDescription: See You Thursday is the resident troupe of Pull The String Productions, a non-profit organization
- March 15, 2014
- Pancake Breakfast at Hills Market DowntownStarts: 9:00 amDescription: Join us for a stack of pancakes, sausage and Silver Bridge coffee every Saturday morning
Other Local Calendars…
Clintonville Community Market Co-op <www.communitymarket.org>
Simply Living: http://www.
Columbus Peace Network Calendar: http://www.
Columbus Underground: http://www.
Folk Music Events: http://www.cfms-inc.
Metro Parks: http://reservations.
Ohio Ecological Food and Farming Association: http://www.oeffa.
Spore Infoshop: http://www.
Stratford Ecological Center: http://www.
WCBE Events: http://events.
Wexner Center for the Arts: http://www.wexarts.org/
Wild Goose Creative: http://www.