- August 22, 2014
- Book Talks at Stratford Ecological CenterStarts: 6:30 pmDescription: Join Librarian Liz Barker for an evening of thoughtful discussion of literary works on topics
- Acoustic Open Mic at Java Central in WestervilleStarts: 7:00 pmDescription: Diverse players from all over central Ohio singing folk rock, country, progressive rock (acoustic, of
- See You Thursday Improv (Pull the String Productions)Starts: 8:00 pmDescription: See You Thursday is the resident troupe of Pull The String Productions, a non-profit organization
- Poets and Writers Guild Meets at Pearls of WisdomStarts: 8:00 pmDescription: Free. Call Dottie Turner at 614-263-9346 or Elizabeth Ann James at 614-267-3085 for more information.
- August 23, 2014
- Pancake Breakfast at Hills Market DowntownStarts: 9:00 amDescription: Join us for a stack of pancakes, sausage and Silver Bridge coffee every Saturday morning
- Herbal Study Group at Stratford Ecological CenterStarts: 9:00 amDescription: Come together in a sharing circle to explore the many uses of wild and cultivated
- 400 Farmers Market in FranklintonStarts: 11:00 amDescription: It’s happening in Franklinton every 2nd and 4th Saturday! Lots of local vendors, fresh food
- Saturday Classes on Chi Kung (Qigong)Starts: 12:30 pmDescription: Darryl Mendelson <firstname.lastname@example.org> is teaching a class on Chi Kung (Qigong) at Yoga-Well-Being Movement Arts
- August 24, 2014
- Peripatetic Poets Meets 4th SundaysStarts: 7:00 pmDescription: Monthly featured readers, followed by an open mic. Location:Facebook page for more info: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peripatetic-Poets/285824498196169
- August 25, 2014
- Yoga Well-Being Class at Junctionview Studios in GrandviewStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: Yoga Well-Being is Hatha Yoga with smooth flowing movements (Vinyasa) that calms the nerves, and
- Yoga Class Led by Kathleen Lewis at Unity ChurchStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: This popular, long running class led by Co-op and SL member Kathleen Lewis happens almost
- August 26, 2014
- Blue Heron Sangha Meditation GroupStarts: 7:15 pmDescription: The group meets for meditation and dharma activities every Tuesday. Directions:http://www.columbusdominicans.org/whoweare/ourhome/map.htm or more info contact
- Stitch & Bitch Knitting Group at Wild Goose CreativeStarts: 7:30 pmDescription: Open to everyone with a desire, knack or appreciation of yarn or thread, join us
- Queer Yoga’s Tuesday TadasanaStarts: 7:30 pmDescription: Queer Yoga is Columbus’s first queer-focused yoga class that offers professional yoga instruction in a
- August 27, 2014
- Tai Chi Class Taught by Ro-Z MendelsonStarts: 10:00 amDescription: All classes are $15 each or you can get 6 classes for $78. Contact: Ro-z
- Spirit Yoga at Chushin CenterStarts: 5:30 pmDescription: Spirit Yoga seeks to help students deepen into their practice; finding their own edge, and
- Yoga for EVERY Body Led by Victoria Frisch in WestervilleStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: Victoria Frisch is now offering her gentle, Hatha style yoga (and more) class in Westerville.
- No Impact Man Featured at Simply Living Last Wednesday Film NightStarts: 6:30 pmDescription:
- Calumet Natural Foods Co-op Board of Trustees MeetingStarts: 7:00 pmDescription: Now meeting on the 4th Wednesday of the month. Member owners are welcome to attend.
- Calumet Natural Foods Co-op Board of Trustees MeetingStarts: 7:00 pmDescription: Member owners are welcome to attend. More info about the co-op at communitymarket.org.
- Queer YogaStarts: 7:30 pmDescription: Queer Yoga is Columbus's first queer-focused yoga class that offers professional yoga instruction in a
- August 28, 2014
- Food Truck Food CourtStarts: 11:00 amDescription: Enjoy a plethora of fantastic lunch options on Thursdays at Columbus Commons. The Food Truck
- Taoist Meditation Class Led by Ro-Z MendelsonStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: All classes are $15 each or you can get 6 classes for $78. Contact: Ro-z
- Sacred Sessions: Mindfulness and Meditation at Pearls of WisdomStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: Sacred Sessions… every Thursday Evening. Center yourself for the entire week with the single most
- Local Drink Tasting at House WineStarts: 6:00 pmDescription: House Wine will offer a variety of Ohio beverages like Rockmill Brewery’s beers, mead from
Other Local Calendars…
Clintonville Community Market Co-op <www.communitymarket.org>
Simply Living: http://www.
Columbus Peace Network Calendar: http://www.
Columbus Underground: http://www.
Folk Music Events: http://www.cfms-inc.
Metro Parks: http://reservations.
Ohio Ecological Food and Farming Association: http://www.oeffa.
Spore Infoshop: http://www.
Stratford Ecological Center: http://www.
WCBE Events: http://events.
Wexner Center for the Arts: http://www.wexarts.org/
Wild Goose Creative: http://www.